5 Reasons Your Boss Should Send You
Interested in attending the conference this year? Here are 5 reasons why your boss should send you!
- Team Building: Attending the conference with a group of women from work allows for team-building and bonding to take place throughout the day. Ideas are created, alliances are established, and lasting bonds are formed through this shared positive experience.
- Networking Value: This conference allows you to network and build relationships with professional women in the community who may have different backgrounds but share a common interest.
- Increase Productivity: Stepping outside the confines of our normal work routine can help us re-focus and eliminate “cubicle rut.” A day spent in a new environment, surrounded by a community of professional, passionate people, will offer refreshing new perspectives. Sometimes all it takes is a break from the daily routine to encourage and invigorate your calling to the profession, re-inspire you, and fuel your motivation to complete projects with renewed vigor. Visit the Health and Wellness Center for tips on how physical and emotional wellness can increase productivity.
- Benefit From Outside Experts: This is an opportunity to absorb a wide range of leadership advice from a panel of celebrated experts. Bringing the bigger picture into your daily routine can be challenging – unless it comes from a seasoned and well-respected figure, which is exactly what participants will experience all day long as they listen to world renowned speakers.
- Get Inspired: The Women’s Leadership Conference inspires women in the community to be the best that they can be-both professionally and personally. This will be achieved through practical breakout sessions, award-winning speakers and coaching sessions in the Career & Life Planning Center.