Here are some comments from attendees about our 2010 conference! Save the Date for 2012: Friday March 23rd!
- These are the best breakout session that I’ve been to in the five years that I’ve been attending.
- Very inspiring, motivational message carried throughout the day. The energy of the conference is such a positive force!
- This is my first conference and I have enjoyed it and I feel more motivated and to make a difference in my community!
- Conferences past and present have been amazing.
- Your keynote speakers were very on-point, focusing on important issues today.
- An extremely, informative, interesting, fun conference.
- I really enjoyed the breakout sessions, the networking and the keynote speakers; being a full time student and being employed full time, I could take in all the good advice and listen to other peoples perspectives.
- This is my first WLC, but it won’t be my last. Excellent conference! I look forward to next year.
- I loved being a part of this, amazing. Leaves me inspired to act.
- What a wonderful day! I have to say that of the Women’s Conferences that I have attended, this was absolutely my favorite! The speakers were wonderful and the break-out sessions that I attended were as well. Congratulations and thank you to all of you that put so much time and effort into planning such a wonderful event!
- I am not pretending that my opinion is crucial in the great scheme of things, but I must tell you how wonderful today’s conference was. I left feeling rejuvenated and optimistic.
What did you enjoy most about the conference, and why?
- Leigh Anne Tuohy/Soledad O’ Brien – Both were both my favorites! Great.
- Keynote speakers were amazing!
- The Tuohy’s and Somaly Mam – Pertinent and interesting.
- Networking/balance breakout panel.
- Variety of speakers and perspectives on community theme.
- The focus on women, dynamic speakers.
- Keynote speakers were wonderful and inspiring.
- Diane Holman – she was fantastic.
- Constructive attitudes.
- Keynote speaker and overall messages of conference. Very meaningful
- Soledad O’Brien and Nicholas Kristof – so inspirational.